7 Impactful Traits of Leadership Excellence
(Management & Leadership)
- Outstanding Features
- Course Overview
- Target Audience
- You Will Learn How to
- Course Details
Are your leaders, future-ready? Let this course take you on a journey about understanding yourself intrinsically and translate your strengths and approaches in a way that helps you communicate with and influence others. The course includes the sharing of ideas and designed to enable the transition of learning into the workplace.
Leadership means different things to different people around the world, and different things in different situations. Leadership has nothing to do with personal attributes, titles or years of experience, leadership is in action. Moving from Management by Adrenalin to Future ready leadership is an insight that most leaders in the dynamically changing business environment are adopting.
Like Einstein once said, “The definition of Insanity is doing the
same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. This course
helps you to visualize the future.
You Will Learn How to
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and be aware of your personality type
- Empathize with and manage stakeholders with ease
- Recognize conflict management styles and how to deal with them
- Realize the paradigm shift in leadership and how adapting to the new world leadership styles will help you gain momentum
- Emerging Business Scenario and the Need for Leadership Effectiveness
- Significance of the Number 7 for Leadership
- Moving from Dependence to Independence
- Become an Intrapreneur by Visualizing the Future
- Set your Priorities Right
- Interdependence – Think Win-Win
- Empathize and Get Insight
- Synergize – Through Positive Team Work
- Explore, Re-imagine and Reinvent the Spirit of Leadership
The course begins with storyboarding where individuals visualize a movie based on them, AKA the protagonist, and slowly unfold the future during the course of the entire movie. The module then gets delivered in phases that cover:
- During the first part of the day, participants understand the significance of numbers and explore the world of human emotions thereby having the expertise to deal with dynamics at the workplace.
- In the afternoon, participants are made to feel like Entrepreneurs (To discover the Intrapreneurship Element) where they undergo scenarios that test their Leadership skills and cover the 7 Impactful Traits.
Participants then collaborate to draw the future of the organization that helps them to Explore, Reimagine and Reinvent the Spirit of Leadership.
Upon completion, you will receive a WorleyParsons Academy Certificate of Attendance.
Course ScheduleNo schedule date found for this course
By clicking submit, I consent to WorleyParsons to contacting me with further material about this course and to send me regular information on offers, promotions, news, and other correspondence from WorleyParsons Academy.